I've been trying to use up my scraps for several years trouble is I keep adding to the pile as I go also. However this project used up a good deal of the strings. I'm down to half of a grocery sack now but I have almost a full sack of crumbs. Here is what I got done today.
I thought I should not do the mystery quilt since I had so many in different steps of progress but I did anyway. I got this weeks steps done and looked around the sewing room was so full of piles here there and everywhere. Each pile was a UFO or unfinished quilt. So I got busy. Orca Bay finished ready to put on the quilt frame. Moms quilt off the frame, it only needed 5 rows quilted, got it trimmed and the binding made and sewn on. I was making a label when my 830 Bernina started acting up. Oh the spoiled thing it was just in the shop. Well I turned the thing off then back on now it is sewing away It looks like I might just get this one done.