Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bonnies Celtic Soltice

What fun we are having as of today 12-29-13 I'm caught up with Bonnie's Mystery
I am having fun and enjoying every stitch. Since I've done several of her mysteries it is easier now. Times past not so much easy. So I am learning. To see others entries go here. 
This is a quilt that I made and gave to my son and daughterinlaw Machine embroidery on cotton with wool felt I used a thin batting with a minkee like backing.  Quilted it on the longarm. This is at my daughters house and I also made the quilt behind them.
My son Kevin and his great niece She didn't want great grandma to hold her. 4 months old and has an attitude.
3 of my 5 grandkids

4 comments:

Andee said...

Your mystery looks great so far!

Anita said...

Your pieces for Celtic Solstice are looking great!
Greetings from a Norwegian quilter currently in Norman, OK.

JoT said...

Thanks for sharing both your family pics and your CS progress - both are looking great. And Happy New Year from SW OK!

Unknown said...

You are all set and probably have the quilt assembled by now. I will be watching for it. This has been so interesting and seems as though we are all in one huge room working on this quilt! Happy New Year and Happy Quilting!