Followers

Easy Street Mystery

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Clue 5 done

Clue 5 done labeled and put with the other clue's till Friday when Bonnie gives us another clue. I really thought that this week we would be building a block but I guess I was wrong. To see the link up of all the builders go here .
 
While waiting for the next clue I've been working on this for a friend half way done with the blocks about ready to start putting them together.

I just had the most wonderful Christmas with my family. 2014 Christmas was magic.

5 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

very pretty..

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Beautiful colors for your GI, I too am using more of a gold for the yellow. Not long now and we will be putting it all together.

TLC said...

Fabulous quilt for your friend!

Ann Parkinson said...

looks great

NaRong said...

You've done a great job of keeping up!



goldenslot mobile
สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง