Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Clue 5 done

Clue 5 done labeled and put with the other clue's till Friday when Bonnie gives us another clue. I really thought that this week we would be building a block but I guess I was wrong. To see the link up of all the builders go here .
 
While waiting for the next clue I've been working on this for a friend half way done with the blocks about ready to start putting them together.

I just had the most wonderful Christmas with my family. 2014 Christmas was magic.

5 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

very pretty..

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Beautiful colors for your GI, I too am using more of a gold for the yellow. Not long now and we will be putting it all together.

TLC said...

Fabulous quilt for your friend!

Unknown said...

looks great

SADLOVE said...

You've done a great job of keeping up!



goldenslot mobile
สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง