Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Almost a year















Oh how time flys when your havin fun. Working and quilting and time just slips on by.








This I did for my son and wife. I hope she liked it. I had to work a lot so I didn't get as much sewing done as I'd hoped.






The quilt to the right I did for a cousin she likes it however she is only 6.


At least it is finished and delivered.


Her mom is making me a bag that is knitted with wool then felted. I'm looking forward to getting it.




This one is still a flimsey But I'm liking it. I had two grocery bags full of strings and I decided instead of starting a third I had better do something with them. After piecing it just begged me to add something else. Just the ticket I think. I don't know who will get this one probably the first person who comes along and loves on it.
I'm working on a quilt now called double delight a Bonnie Hunter design at quiltville.com. I just love her work.

No comments: