Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thanks Bonnie

I was not going to start anything new untill I had finished two UFO's. That is until I saw Bonnie's picture of her mystery quilt. I fell in love. Hard. Now three weeks later, a record for me, here it is. I need to pick out two border fabrics. I'm sure I'll find just the right thing in my stash. I only had to purchase 1/2 yard of fabric the rest was in my stash.
We are iced in Everything covered in a layer 1 inch thick of ice. Brrrr. Glad for a lot of things especially a husband who cuts wood. I've missed a lot of work but maybe I'll get to go tomorrow. We will see what the road are like.


The first thing I was asked is, "who is it for?" Gosh I still don't know. Usually I know but this quilt isn't talking. Here is where I got the pattern. http://quiltville.com

2 comments:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Beautiful!!! And you had almost all the fabric in your stash? Great stash buster and you have a lovely quilt to show for your efforts!!! Cheers! Evelyn

Unknown said...

Shirley,I can certainly appreaciate knowing and working with you. You have taught me a lot. Your quilts are beatiful. I still have so much to learn about fabrics.